Friday 21 August 2015

The Beach

Yay it's nearly Summer ... well a few months away but already the days are longer and the weather warmer!

The Paper Players challenge this week is the beach. The octopus from the Sea Street stamp set is the closet thing I have to the beach!

If you are wondering where the Night of Navy striped paper came from - I made it by drawing vertical lines on a piece of Whisper White cardstock - a little bit of kiwi ingenuity!


Have a lovely weekend - Angela

Would you like to comment?

  1. Angela, I love the way you created your own DSP! Fantastic! I always love red, white and blue cards! Your octopus just pops with the silver behind it! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire I love playing along there's always so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, your striped paper is amazing! Love this cute little guy! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players and joining in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks LeAnne - looking forward to next week's challenge now!

    ReplyDelete

09 10