Saturday 21 January 2017

Global Design Project 070 | Sketch Challenge

Cupcakes and Carousels Suite
 
Have you seen the Cupcakes & Carousels Suite in the new Occasions Catalogue? Its theme is carnival imagery with vintage flair - super cute! For my cards today I've used the Embellishment Kit with the co-ordinating paper from the Designer Series Paper Stack. Bermuda Bay is teamed with Pool Party embellishments for this card.
My card was designed using this week's Global Design Project Sketch Challenge #070. Seventy weeks - yep I've been making a card every week for 70 weeks! And I just love it. Every Monday I can't wait to see who the winners and special mentions are and of course see what the next challenge is. Last week's winner of the challenge was the super talented and gorgeous Denita Wright. She also gets to be on the next Colour Challenge Design Team - how exciting!
If you want to make a card quickly these kits are perfect as they cut out a few steps when you're making a card - like fussy cutting, and all the co-ordinating products are together so no searching around your craft room!
I also added some of the DSP to the flap of the envelope to carry on my co-ordinating theme.
And for this card I picked out Calypso Coral and teamed it with Peekaboo Peach embellishments. So whatever your favourite colour, Stampin' Up! have lots of gorgeous colours to choose from.
 
Have a lovely weekend and see you again soon.

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh stop it! I'm trying hard not to buy that embellishment kit but you're making it very hard for me! That coral ombre ribbon - swoon! As always, it's so lovely to have you join in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know I hate it when that happens! Thanks Jess xx

      Delete
  2. Both are beautiful Angela! Love all the embellished details....now Jess has to get that kit and I have to get using it! Thanks for sharing and playing along to the Global Design Project this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise - too much crafting to do so little time! Angela xx

      Delete
  3. What's more, what is the most significant about the magnificence treatment courses is that during the time spent examining an individual has a superb chance to become accustomed to the general circle of the excellence field and get enough involvement so as to get a notoriety of a decent wonder proficient.
    Personalized Skincare

    ReplyDelete

09 10