Saturday 18 February 2017

It's Time to Party!

Colour INKspiration Challenge No. 3



I love how these colours make me feel - they remind me of my childhood with my cousins - endless days playing on Sumner beach only going home when we got hungry or it started to get dark! With all the time our children spend on technology these days I wonder what their memories will  be?
 
Despite the "beachy" feel of the challenge colours my card is anything but!
 
 
Aren't these monsters adorable? Okay that does sound like such a contradiction but I think they are soooooo cute!

I used four stamp sets for this card - "Yummy in My Tummy", "Confetti Celebration", "Party with Cake" and "Labeler Alphabet".

 
I coloured the monsters in using the Aqua Pen and ink from the Stamp Pads. The "It's Time to Party" sentiment comes from two stamp sets. "It's Time to" comes from  "Party with Cake" and the "Party" comes from "Confetti Celebration".
 
As the mother of girls I don't often make boy cards but I think a boy who loves monster would be happy to receive this one!
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10