Saturday 18 March 2017

Happy Birthday Card

Saturday 18 March 2017



Global Design Project 078 | Sketch Challenge

Yay for the weekend - it was so nice not having to rush up this morning! I'm still in my pyjamas and as the weather is wet again I don't feel guilty! Perfect for creating my card for this week's Global Design Project Sketch Challenge -
As always the sketch is very clean and simple, leaving as much room for creativity as you like.  I decided to use the Party Animal Designer Series Paper to create a bright and fun birthday card.
 

The Party Animal Suite in the 2017 Occasions Catalogue is super cute and I love the bright colours and co-ordinating products.

 
The little party hat is one of the Party Animal Embellishments but as I wasn't tying it onto anything I snipped off the metal ring at the top. The Happy Birthday is from the Party Pop-Up Thinlits - I just cut the letters apart and glued them on the oval framelit from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
 

A "Hooray" from the Confetti Celebration stamp set in co-ordinating Pacific Point decorates the insert - I love this colour so fresh and vibrant!
 
 
Have you seen this stamp #imbringingbirthdaysback? Shannon West, Demonstrator Training Manager at Stampin' Up!® created this stamp along with a complete movement on sending birthday cards. You can read Shannon's story here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-NZ/lets-all-bring-birthdays-back. She's gorgeous, inside and out, and we're birthday twins - same birth date just not the same year!!! And you can get one of these stamps too if you'd like #143573.
 
Enjoy your weekend.


Would you like to comment?

  1. wow what a brilliant idea...wonderful pop up cards...enjoy the sun while it lasts.... You can see more about wedding pop-up cards. My friends introduce this supplier to me. They great. . The best Creative Pop Up Cards Company.

    ReplyDelete

09 10