Monday 22 May 2017

Global Design Project 087 | Theme Challenge

Monday 22 May 2017




I'm at a beauty therapy course all day today so I spent yesterday in my craft room creating cards for upcoming events. It was great having a whole day and thankfully I was feeling creative.


Crafting Forever is such a cool stamp set and co-ordinates well with this new Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper.  I created my own paper to go with the Pick a Pattern DSP by colouring a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock using an Aqua Painter and colours from the DSP. I then cut it out using Stitched Shapes Framelits circle. The black embellishments are actually Rhinestone Basic Jewels that I coloured using a black Sharpie.


And the inside - which is completely true today!

Have a fabulous week and see you soon.

Would you like to comment?

  1. Your project is just divine, Angela! And the Crafting Forever stamp set is a wonderful set for the Maker! You have layerd and coloured your project beautifully and we love the sentiment inside and out. Thankyou for playing along with this weeks GDP Theme Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

09 10