Sunday 21 May 2017

Hello There Colour INKspiration!

Sunday 21 May 2017


 
Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing a card made for the Colour INKspiration Challenge C109.
 

My card offers a sneak peek of a new item in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalogue due to be released 1 June. It's the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack and comes in Berry Burst, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim and Whisper White. The new catalogue is filled with lots of amazing new products and ideas - you won't want to miss it!
 

So when this challenge called for Dapper Denim I went straight to this new stack. It has six different designs so lots of choice!


I used the Swirly Bird stamp set and its co-ordinating Swirly Scribbles Thinlits with the "Hello" and "there" from the Oh Happy Day Card kit.


These colours were perfect for a nautical themed card and the Stitched Shapes Framelits square finishes off my card. And of course a bit of twine adds to the theme.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Would you like to comment?

09 10