Saturday 10 June 2017

Daisy Delight CASE

Saturday 10 June 2017



The Stampin' Up! catalogues have so many fabulous ideas which makes "CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge" such a great idea. They have a blog hop on a Sunday which starts from Rebecca's blog:



My card has been made using the new Daisy Delight stamp set and the design of my card was taken from page 63 of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue for this challenge.
 
 
 

I'm off to take 4 teenage girls to a party! Then I'm planning on an evening of cardmaking - bliss! 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    ฟิลเลอร์

    ReplyDelete

09 10