Friday 8 September 2017

Global Design Project 103 | Theme Challenge

Friday 8 September 2017



Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project #103 Theme Challenge : For Him!


It's my husband's birthday next month so I'm pleased to have made this card for him and now feel very organised for once! He loves coffee so this Coffee Break DSP is perfect.

 
I fussy cut the takeaway coffee cup, plunger and cup from the Designer Series Paper. I love papers like this - and as you know I'm a happy little fussy cutter.
 
 
Make sure you head on over to the Global Design Project blog to check out all the male cards this week - lots of fabulous ideas from the team and all the entries.
 
I hope you have a lovely weekend. My sister and niece are here from Melbourne so we've got a weekend packed full of catching up with friends and family!
 



Would you like to comment?

09 10