Friday 6 October 2017

Global Design Project 107 | Theme Challenge

Friday 6 October 2017




Hello and welcome to my blog - thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a great day and looking forward to the weekend!


 
It's a Theme Challenge this week over at the Global Design Project and this is what I've created for it!


This card is for a very kind and caring fellow Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator who sent me a very pretty card with the most beautiful message inside. There's something about going out to the letterbox to find a hand-addressed envelope from the other side of the world with a heart-felt message - it really does bring tears to yours eyes. (I'm not mentioning names as I'd like it to be a surprise when she receives it!)
 
I also find it helpful to create a card with someone in mind when I'm taking part in a challenge as it adds a personal touch and helps me bring the colours and design together.
 
 
The background DSP is from the Petal Garden DSP stack. I cut out the flowers from two sheets of the DSP and tied the Basic Black Baker's Twine around where I glued them together! The lemons are, of course, from the Lemon Zest stamp set and "You are so kind" is from the Watercolor Wings" stamp set. And to balance out the black I used the Black Rhinestone Jewels - I love these!
 
For more ideas for Grateful cards make sure to pop over to the Global Design Project blog - there's lots of inspiration there!
 
See you again soon.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10