Monday 16 October 2017

Global Design Project 108 | CASE the Designer

Monday 16 October 2017



Hello and welcome to my blog - thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a great day. Monday is my housework day but I'm having a little break to post my card for the Global Design Project.
 
This week it's CASEing the lovely and talented Brian King, and here's his card to CASE.
 
Brian's style is very clean cut so I tried to keep my card like that too, although I couldn't resist adding a couple of Rhinestones!

 
The cute spotted background DSP is from the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack and I've picked out the Calypso Coral, Sweet Sugar Plum and Old Olive for the co-ordinating cardstock and colouring.


The "birthday wishes" sentiment and flower are from the "Happiest of Days" stamp set. As I only wanted the words stamped I covered the rest of the stamp with washi, stamped it, removed the washi then stamped the sentiment. Sometimes it's good to look at sets and think about other ways of using them.
 
Right I need to finish my housework before my girls get home from school and post this to the GDP blog before it closes!
 
See you soon.

Would you like to comment?

09 10