Thursday 19 April 2018

STAMPIN' DREAMS BLOG HOP - FAVOURITE DSP

Thursday 19th April 2018

 

Hello and welcome to this month's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand. If you are hopping with us today you may have arrived from my lovely friend Lou Kitzelman's lovely blog or if you are just starting here there's a list at the end of this post to continue on the hop. I hope you enjoy the card I've created using my favourite DSP.


The Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper has been my favourite since the moment I saw it. I just love fresh colours and crisp designs!

I layered a piece of Night of Navy cardstock embossed with the Sparkle folder onto the card base then punched some of the DSP using the Tailored Tag Punch. I wanted to use the border of one of the stamps in the Truly Tailored stamp set I coloured it using the Night of Navy marker then stamped Happy Birthday in the middle. Happy Birthday is from the Perennial Birthday stamp set.


A piece of Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine and three Basic Rhinestones complete my card. It's a great way to use up scraps and I'm keen to create some more cards using this layout.

Please make your way around the hop - you won't want to miss any!
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Wow - that's such a clever and gorgeous way to use up oddments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little card! I love be able to use up small bits of left over paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab way to showcase that DSP Angela. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great card! Love this Punch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card!! My son is in Christchurch right now. He just left McMurdo Station in Antartica...and he met some Kiwi friends there, ( I just learned from him the other day that this is what New Zealander's call themselves) Anyways...he is staying a few days. Today he posted he was at the beach!! From Antartica to the Beach. It must feel very warm to him. He has been gone since September. I can't wait to see him soon. He will be home in one month!! He is very excited to be able to spend some time and explore New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne and I hope your son will have a great time here x

      Delete
  6. What a great way to use up scraps of paper.....great card Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of scraps Angela, I might even have a go at making some cards like this as I have plenty of scraps <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

09 10